"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or they may fail to evoke a response at all.
- His large hands weren't demanding or in any way trying to evoke a response.
- That evoked a quick response from the state insurance department.
- Government leaders also participate in these events, which evokes a strong response from the society and the media.
- It has no meaning apart from its power to evoke a public response.
- There are other possible reasons for the failure of a challenge to evoke a response, however.
- Why is it that they so often fail to evoke a positive response?
- But eventually his loving concern for her evokes a response.
- Of course, we want to continue publishing work that evokes responses like this.
- It seemed psychologically impossible to evoke a response to the question, "How are you?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.