"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Melatonin normally works to regulate the body's rhythms and responses to light and dark.
- The ventromedial prefrontal cortex plays a key role in regulating emotional responses to stressful situations.
- Several lines of evidence suggest that PD-1 and its ligands negatively regulate immune responses.
- GRKs regulate also cellular responses independent of their kinase activity.
- There are two mechanisms mammals can use to regulate responses to seasonal change.
- It also regulates inflammatory responses and interacts with the adaptive immune response.
- In synthetic biology, riboregulators can be used to regulate bacterial responses and probe gene regulatory networks.
- These events regulate immune responses by controlling the access of leukocytes to sites of inflammatory or immune reaction in the body.
- It plays a role in regulating cell-mediated immune responses.
- Emotional Control: Ability to regulate emotional responses appropriately.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.