"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Soviet response to problems of nuclear strategy began with classified publications.
- Slowly, as the responses began to flow, the smile faded.
- A man's sexual response begins to slow down after age 50.
- Still no response, and Voltan began to feel a growing irritation.
- Even such a simple response and analysis begins to show just how the observer has seen the painting.
- The response usually begins within the first week, often on the first night.
- A political response to the strike began to develop slowly.
- Again her response began and built, but fell short.
- This year's series, and New York's response to it, will begin to answer them one way or the other.
- The response from businessmen was beginning to pick up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.