"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Psychological response is the only remaining concern and can occur at any level.
- The stimulus level is increased if the subject does not respond and decreased when a response occurs.
- If no response to therapy occurs within a few months, another approach should be tried.
- Such a full response occurs in about 85-90% of individuals.
- However, this response occurs immediately, yet mood does not lift for around two weeks.
- They found that the main response occurs with the first hour.
- No multiple responses to one edge in the real image should occur.
- For example, if you think you're sensitive to a food, a response could occur that may not be a true allergic one.
- A formal response to the charges did not occur until July 10, 1969.
- Heart rate is used as a measure of whether an orienting response has occurred.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.