"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She made no response, simply looked back out at space.
- Even if his offer seems good, make no positive response.
- They made no response to the words he spoke to them.
- To that I made no response, but he didn't seem to have expected any.
- "You'd move something in front of them and they'd make little or no response."
- It made no response, and she realized that its power was off.
- I made no response, but all my awareness was in play.
- The man made no response, and they stopped to investigate.
- But he made no response, either by voice or gesture.
- When David asks if she's dead, she makes no response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.