"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The normal physiological response consists of four phases.
- A device's response also consists of up to 256 frames, and includes its address in all frames but the last.
- Their responses to the Gettier problem, therefore, consist of trying to find alternative analyses of knowledge.
- The responses from the task consist of a textual name for the response and a state which selecting that response would cause.
- If stable, the response simply consists of a repeating series of impulses decreasing in amplitude over time.
- The typical response to climate-related disaster has usually consisted of waiting until something bad happens and then scrambling to cope.
- The unemployment crisis is the gravest crisis the country faces but the response has consisted of half-measures.
- The responses actually consisted of about 600 video clips recorded over a period of three days.
- This decisive response should not, however, consist merely of repressive security measures.
- In contrast, the functional response consists of a change in conversion efficiency (a) or capture rate (c).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.