"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For 10 to 20 minutes each day, take time to produce a relaxation response in your body and mind.
- "I've developed a technique to induce a relaxation response in the child," he said.
- After you make the presentation, you should go back to a relaxation response, where things become normal and the body calms down.
- If we don't learn coping techniques to help us come back to that relaxation response, it will eventually take its toll.
- "But if you learn techniques for turning on the relaxation response, you can turn off that stress response."
- Wolpe taught his patients relaxation responses because it is not possible to be both relaxed and anxious at the same time.
- The relaxation response includes changes in metabolism, heart rate, respiration, blood pressure and brain chemistry.
- The relaxation response summoned by meditation slows down the sympathetic nervous system.
- Consciously taking a few deep breaths is actually the quickest way to experience the body's relaxation response.
- The relaxation response has also been shown to lower blood pressure significantly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.