"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Silence would put Jews in a quasi-medieval position of being bombarded by public attacks on their faith without opportunity for candid response.
- Dr Goode's candid responses to those hard questions show, you may think, a doctor acting with great humanity and feeling.
- Over time she was considered the better interviewer, eliciting candid responses, often from the show's more intellectual guests.
- Zachary bit back an injudiciously candid response, but it was hard.
- He had never been to my garden, which guaranteed a candid response.
- "I am not certain you wish a candid response."
- Mike Downey's interview of the man he called a "gentle giant" drew these candid responses, highlighted here.
- In our letters of inquiry we described ourselves and our needs, and asked for a candid response.
- But today he admonished the city officials for providing what he said were less than candid responses.
- I want to make a candid and as full as possible response to what has been said because these are important issues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.