"order" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Over his shoulder he spat a quick order in a foreign tongue.
- In quick order, Goodman took another shot from about the same spot, and sank that one.
- He turned to Tom's father and gave him a few quick orders.
- A few quick orders, and the great engines were started up.
- He gave quick orders that seemed to shock the old woman.
- Suddenly, Joe's hand froze upon his gun; he gave a quick order for the others to wait.
- In very quick order he had a rather charming new house.
- The next time the economy slows, 100,000 workers would lose their jobs and food stamps in quick order.
- You were perfectly well able to propose legal foundations for other things in quick order.
- He turned to his men and gave a quick order.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.