"order" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That's the easy part Send in a postal order and ask for the money to be placed against my account.
- Send her a postal order two shillings, half a crown.
- South Africa began issuing its own postal orders some time during 1933.
- Please return it at once, or when sending the postal order.
- In 1986-87, an entirely new series of postal orders was issued.
- You can pay by cheque, postal order or electronic means.
- You should print your name and address on the back of the cheque or postal order.
- A sales list is available to sell and buy postal orders.
- Any uncrossed postal order which does not say to whom it is to be paid.
- British postal orders are issued in the local post offices.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.