"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the end of 1910 the area was granted city status.
- In early 2007 the college was granted the status of a university.
- It was granted town status and given its current name in 1931.
- It was granted town status and given its present name in 1999.
- It has been known since 1606 and was granted town status in 1918.
- In 1955, it was given its present name and granted town status.
- Known since 1546, it was granted town status in 1777.
- In 1938 it was granted the status of a city.
- And finally, in 1960, this place was granted the status of a city.
- This agency was granted city status on 20 May 2005.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.