"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the end of that time I will grant you your freedom.
- "He is our friend, and has granted you your freedom."
- To leave America, the country that had granted me my freedom, was very emotional.
- Nevertheless, he was not granted his freedom until two years later.
- Smith was granted freedom a few months later, on 20 February 1706.
- By God, it was he who granted freedom to three of your own mothers in one day;.
- Ultimately not all of his slaves were granted their freedom before he died in 1855.
- Often, artists are granted total freedom to realize their projects.
- The same building that had granted me freedom would now be my doom.
- The new document granted the people freedoms they had never known.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.