"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This particularly strikes executives accustomed to granting favors - job offers, say, or informational interviews - rather than asking for them.
- It's one example of how the tax laws currently grant certain favors only to the very wealthiest.
- Immigration officials have been reluctant to grant special favors to athletes.
- To grant favors, means a loss.
- They introduced Christianity to the island, and granted special favors to those who converted.
- Instead, lawmakers have granted special favors to makers and buyers of light trucks.
- For example, people are more likely to grant favors if reasons were provided.
- China's leaders surely know that after the outburst this week Congress will be in no mood to grant special economic favors.
- Lucas was also granted favors while incarcerated that other inmates never received.
- But He does not grant petty favors like some desert jinn out of legend.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.