"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is therefore no need for them to be granted additional legal protection.
- The council's first act was to grant special protection to the persons of the king and his family.
- The original copyright law of 1790 granted protection for 14 years.
- All the research supported the idea of granting protection to this area.
- Congress is studying whether to grant this land permanent protection as a wilderness area.
- I had only to receive their pledges and grant them protection of my reign.
- Marriage is a license from the government granting certain rights, benefits and protections to citizens.
- The Kolonie and parts of the plant were granted protection as a memorial.
- The question arises, who then had the power to grant Nottebohm diplomatic protection?
- On August 3, 2010, it voted 9-0 against granting landmark status and historic protection to the building.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.