"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Trudeau was granted parole in 1994 and given a new identity.
- He was finally released after being granted parole in June 1943.
- A man convicted in 1986 of molesting children at his family's day care center has been granted parole.
- However, by Venezuelan laws, he was granted parole for being older than 65 years.
- Hall was granted parole in 2006, some 6 years before the expire of her head sentence.
- He is expected to be granted parole in early September.
- After being transferred to Canada, she was granted full parole.
- He had been granted parole after a 1985 conviction for reckless driving.
- If your child has already been granted humanitarian parole, please click here.
- But on April 1, he was granted temporary "parole" into the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.