"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was the first woman in Germany to be granted a licence to practice as a doctor.
- If insurance cannot be taken out to cover such circumstances, then the risk in granting a licence is too great.
- Monsanto Company was one of the first companies to grant free licences.
- For example, an owner of land could grant a licence to cut and remove standing timber.
- This was the third time that a university had been granted a licence to operate in China and the first graduate school.
- A licensee is someone who has been granted a licence.
- Under that agreement, the authority granted the trust a licence of all the properties.
- It was granted a licence to crenellate on 11 April 1304.
- As a result of the team's success in the competition, the following year, Carlow were granted a senior licence.
- It has been working to de-monopolise the industry, granting several new licences in 2005.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.