"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many card companies have special programs for granting credit to college students.
- And bank cards had granted credit, to be paid off over time, but they were limited to local areas.
- Granting credit, however, is still at the discretion of the college.
- And by 1985, not many bankers would grant credit to young couples in their situation.
- Some institutions, however, will grant academic credit only for programs taken over a full semester or year.
- There are 2,900 colleges that grant credit and/or advanced standing.
- Granting such credits on a massive scale is in our national interest.
- Samuel had a fixed policy from the beginning of not granting credit.
- There is considerable debate whether actions taken years ago should be granted credits.
- When the forms are filled out on the spot, casinos usually will not grant credit until they have got in touch with your bank.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.