"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Faced with such a change, businesses would almost certainly decide to grant fewer options.
- The company also granted him an additional 22,675 shares, worth about $117,000, and options to buy 4,450 more.
- But 76 of the 176 companies that granted options gave more than the year before.
- So the percentage of companies that grant options to executives has stayed more or less the same.
- It is not uncommon for chief executives to be granted options at or below the current stock price.
- These companies would qualify as a company that grants options to all employee groups.
- Employers can grant employees options on up to £30,000 worth of shares each.
- He was granted options worth $1.5 million at their peak.
- It added that he had been granted options to buy 750,000 more shares at $10.75 each.
- For most executives granted options in 1997, 1998 and 1999 that is not an issue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.