"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His power, once we granted him access to the Wild, was to be used only for the good of the natural world.
- Master, asking myself just what kind of person might be granted access to an Age.
- As for sources, the network has been granted access to the top.
- An individual may be granted access to, or read into, a compartment for any period of time.
- The company granted public access to the collection the following year.
- They were granted access back into the house after five days.
- That is, if the away team would be granted access to such documentation.
- At first she was reluctant to grant access to it.
- Europe must grant farmers from developing countries full access to the market.
- "To this end, we hoped you would grant us access to your computer systems."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.