"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He granted land to more than 100 Spanish families there.
- Richard had been granted land as payment for military service.
- In the 19th century, Congress granted land to establish public universities.
- Starting in the early 20th century, the federal government began granting land to these colonies.
- Finally, he called upon the government to grant land for the construction of a new mosque in the capital.
- She did not lose her brother's trust, and was granted large lands by him.
- The King also granted him lands to add to his territory.
- He was only the ninth person to be granted land in the colony.
- There is talk that the Queen will grant them land.
- Over the course of the following years, the king granted him numerous lands and offices.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.