"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1895, he divorced his wife and was granted custody of their children.
- In 2004, Hall was granted full custody of his two children.
- In May, they were granted temporary custody of their grandchildren.
- A Spanish court granted the boy's mother temporary custody of the other son.
- He has also asked the court to grant him custody of the children.
- The couple divorced in 1969, with Wisdom granted full custody of the children.
- He granted temporary custody of the children to their mother.
- The couple divorced in 1898 and Ford was granted custody of the child.
- With Maurice, he was granted joint custody of the town.
- The court saw no problem in granting joint custody to the father.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.