"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The public interest weighs in favor of granting the government's motion for a stay."
- The court later granted her motion for a new trial because of an error in its jury instructions.
- The judge granted the defense's motion for summary judgment and dismissed the suit.
- The trial court granted the state's motion to dismiss the petition.
- In May, a federal judge granted the government's motion for a summary dismissal.
- As a result the court granted the Commonwealth's motion to dismiss.
- A federal court granted Gibson's motion to dismiss in 2007.
- Now I wait for the judge to grant my motion for leave.
- The court granted the government's motion for summary judgment and the tribe appealed.
- As you know, the decision whether to grant your motion is entirely in the trial court's discretion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.