"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1794, the college was granted a charter by the state of Maryland.
- "One of the criteria to be granted a charter is public support."
- King John granted a royal charter to the town in 1200.
- In 1206 it was granted a charter for its market, which is still held weekly.
- The Society was granted a royal charter in 1965, a century after its foundation.
- The legislation gave the District the power to grant charters for 15 years.
- Local school districts and the state board of education can also grant charters.
- The state then grants a charter for three to five years, which may be renewed after review.
- He granted Dublin a charter in 1174 that gave the city rights to free trade.
- In 1950 the school was granted a charter as a nonprofit corporation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.