"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In government circles, it is being seen as a test case of whether the bureaucracy goes along with move to grant autonomy to the agency.
- The next test, for many bankers, is how much autonomy the bank will be granted after the merger.
- The institute was granted financial and academic autonomy from 21 June 2004.
- The college was granted autonomy as a public sector agency in 1995.
- This can range from granting political autonomy, to economic development measures in the affected region.
- The undergraduate courses are granted academic autonomy by the university.
- The new monastery was granted general autonomy on 26 May 2006.
- The nation was granted full autonomy on April 30, 1965.
- The report of the committee suggested that the state government should grant the college partial autonomy.
- However it was officially granted full autonomy on August 29, 2009.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.