"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2007, 118 young faculty were granted awards.
- In 2008, 125 young faculty were granted awards.
- "But," he added, "they ought to say to arbitrators that this is a hard cap and you can't grant awards over it."
- The society can grant award scholarships and awards for university degrees or doctorate.
- He was granted awards from the college in 1985 and 1987.
- As a result the organization has been granted numerous national and international awards for its role in the development of Bangladesh.
- Since 2011 guild has granted awards for excellence in the position.
- Unless the answer is yes to all three questions, arbitration panels generally grant awards to customers to make them whole.
- Some projects and researchers have been granted awards for their research work, namely:
- Although the endowment's funding has recovered somewhat in the last two years (its 2002 budget is $115 million), it still cannot grant awards to individuals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.