"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1998, he signed the local law that granted all city employees equal benefits for their domestic partners.
- It promised to grant tax breaks and other benefits to investors who buy these bonds to increase market demand.
- Yet after the war was over, the cadet nurses were not granted veteran status or benefits.
- Comes with the ability to worship, granting benefits to nearby squads.
- The senate then passed a decree granting the town independence and various benefits.
- Officials at the fund granted large benefits without identifying ways to pay the additional costs.
- I should also mention Amendments 30, 40 and 41, which aim at granting benefits to railway companies.
- Marriage is a license from the government granting certain rights, benefits and protections to citizens.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.