"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finally, on 12 May 1432 he came into his inheritance and was granted full control of his estates.
- The conditions associated with these programs establish a power imbalance that grants unusual control over the labor force to employers.
- The issue of granting control of territory to the rebels promises to be particularly difficult.
- Notably, irrigation granted them greater control over their agricultural practices.
- We might get a little more speed if you would grant me direct control.
- The court initially granted the council temporary control of the organization, but its final decision returned power to Sweeney.
- Organization that was based upon craft skills granted control over access to the job.
- She performed sporadically, and usually in places that granted her total control over her performance.
- Under the Constitution Act, 1867 the provinces were granted control of education.
- Fox/Liberty's investment will apparently not grant it operational control of the channels.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.