"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You have been granted permission to go back to China.
- He, his wife and daughter were finally granted permission to leave on May 30, 1962.
- She had been granted permission to take her son to his father's family.
- I put it to you, who in their right mind would grant him permission to land?
- And now there was no one to grant him such permission.
- Women had to sit and wait until were granted permission to speak.
- After 10 years he was granted permission to study in England.
- The police can grant permission for such travel subject to conditions.
- The £4 million building was granted planning permission in March 2000.
- On 11 November, his wife was granted permission to visit him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.