"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bank does this by granting new loans amounting to £18,000.
- The development bank is a sizable operation, currently granting loans at a rate of about $3 billion a year.
- He was so wealthy that he could grant loans to the state.
- Indirect assistance to small and medium enterprises by granting loans.
- Such claim, however, has clearly been denied by banks in the practice of granting loans.
- It is being proposed to grant loans to former Yugoslavia covered by a 65% guarantee.
- It is absolutely crucial for there to be a level playing field when it comes to granting loans.
- Banks granted endless loans to faulty state companies, which never paid them back.
- Subscription of capital from companies under its control and the consent to grant them loans or guarantees.
- Countries' human rights records can now be used as criteria for granting them loans and aid.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.