"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On entry, you are granted a stay of one month.
- Applicants may be granted a stay of up to 12 months.
- But, because the Justices granted a stay, the lower court's decision never took effect.
- Wind was granted a 45-day stay of the decision to file arguments.
- But the city appealed and was granted a stay of the ruling.
- Otherwise, he must either approve the execution or grant a 30-day stay.
- In its two-page order, the court did not explain the decision to grant a stay.
- The judge granted a stay on the award pending a possible appeal.
- A Federal court granted a stay on another application.
- They were confident, however, that the court would grant a stay to prevent any further meetings, he stated.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.