"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Because it was the coast, the state got involved and refused to grant permits.
- As a result of that case, the city was required to grant the Bronx church a permit.
- "I don't know whatever possessed the village to grant them a special permit to begin with."
- The ministry granted such a permit on 25 January 2008.
- "The city's policy is totally arbitrary about who they grant permits to and when."
- Farm & Home applied for and was granted a permit to build.
- The organization then announced that they were granted permits to show its film in several parks.
- It was the fourth television station granted such a permit on channel 34 since 1984.
- In other cities authorities simply refused to grant a permit.
- He ignored calls to include it earlier this year in a bill on granting environmental permits to new plants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.