"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Questions important to tax administration were involved, conflict was said to exist, and we granted certiorari."
- The Supreme Court granted certiorari in order to resolve the issue.
- In other cases the Court simply declined without comment to grant "certiorari," or full review.
- Nevertheless, we granted certiorari on some specific questions in this case.
- The Supreme Court decided to hear the case and granted certiorari.
- The Court granted certiorari and heard arguments on November 12, 1964.
- The Court granted certiorari to hear the case due to the procedural issues involved.
- Because an important question of the Government's privilege to resist discovery is involved, we granted certiorari.
- Roberts had voted to grant certiorari to hear the Parrish case before the election of 1936.
- The Supreme Court granted certiorari to hear the case in 2000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.