"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Trial judges are reluctant to grant permanent and effective relief.
- Yes, you must keep control and responsibility for the goods granted relief.
- We will still require auditable evidence of the use to which the aggregate is put in order to grant relief.
- And it was granted relief from most liability - not just the state lawsuits but private litigation as well.
- Now we have to convince the court to grant relief, not just a reprieve.
- It will also grant relief to ease the burden of Poland's $37 billion in foreign debt.
- But only a few families were granted such relief, and officials said that some corpses might never be identified.
- But now that the court has granted relief, we can go forward with the campaign.
- We must act quickly to grant special relief to those who have lost their savings to make them whole.
- The Court is able to grant relief in certain circumstances, if the person has acted honestly and reasonably.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.