"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Would you be so good as to grant me an interview?
- But only on this recent return did he grant me an interview.
- He had, of course, never granted an interview in all his years at the Agency.
- Had she for some reason changed her mind about granting an interview?
- "I'm sure you understand our situation, why we cannot grant interviews now."
- And he hadn't granted an interview to a major publication since 1992.
- Also, reporters will be asked in some cases to provide a written list of questions before being granted an interview.
- As a result, she was granted a special interview and hired immediately.
- It was another example of granting an interview she would have liked to hand off to someone else.
- They asked that the boy be granted an interview for political asylum.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.