"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had been granted her degree here, one of this world's first.
- The school was given authority to grant degrees in 1974.
- The Boston program has thus far granted degrees to 218 students.
- The school was also approved to grant degrees in 1993.
- As a private school, it had no authority to grant degrees.
- Relatively few schools grant a bachelor's degree in museum studies.
- At some periods in its history, the college granted the Master's degree.
- Four years later, in 1939, the institution granted its first academic degrees.
- In 1976, the school, undergoing a major change, began to grant degrees.
- The university was fully autonomous, with the power to grant its own degrees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.