"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only 15 people have been granted such early release in the last five years.
- He did not make the team, and was granted his release on March 27.
- He was granted his release on April 1 after not making the team.
- He asked the Athletics to grant his release, which they did.
- He requested and was granted his release on August 21.
- He requested and was granted a release on December 12, 2008.
- The Panthers would grant him a release with 1 year left on his contract.
- Disney currently holds the rights to the film and will not grant its release.
- He was granted an early release, conditional on his leaving the country.
- He was granted a temporary release in 1993, but escaped.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.