"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The final decision to grant the trade zone expansion was made on March 19.
- In its two-page order, the court did not explain the decision to grant a stay.
- Many were defensive about their decision to grant themselves a $23,200 raise during a recession.
- The decision to grant permission did not come easily: the meeting lasted four and a half hours.
- The decision to grant leave was made 73 minutes into the hearing.
- He plays a role in the bank's decision to grant the loan.
- "But there would have been no justification for a decision to grant floor privileges."
- Similarly, the decision to grant free access to the European market to products from less developed countries is important.
- I very much regret the decision not to grant my request.
- The decision to grant discharge will be taken at a later date, when sufficient information has been provided.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.