"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few of the selections featured soloists from the group.
- Several numbers feature soloists, but a principal concern of all Idlers is the ability to blend well.
- The Cat's Meow has been known to feature strong soloists as well.
- In addition to great works composed for band, Sousa also made it a point to feature outstanding soloists with his group.
- It featured an orchestra and a chorus, as well as numerous soloists.
- Swing bands usually featured soloists who would improvise on the melody over the arrangement.
- The orchestra aims to give three to four public performances a year, including works featuring different soloists from within the orchestra.
- The album features many acclaimed players and soloists.
- An opening instrumental sinfonia in C major is followed by four more movements featuring choir and soloists.
- "I wanted to feature different soloists on each cut, so I got the best people I knew", he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.