"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Keen would accompany his sister to the bars where she played, many of which featured singer-songwriters playing both covers and original tunes.
- There was also a Green Linnet/Redbird series that featured singer-songwriters.
- The event was the first in a series of unplugged sessions featuring other singer-songwriters such as Michelle Branch and was hosted by Hipstamatic at their office space in SoMa.
- He hosts the Coffee With Conscience music series which mostly features singer-songwriters, as well as the Powerful Women of Song series which hosts female performers.
- The pub features Irish traditional music and quasi-traditional singer-songwriters Wednesday through Saturday nights from 10 to 2.
- R Map This lovely venue, dubbing itself a cultural bar, mostly features live trova, blues and singer-songwriters.
- The Yugoslav scene also featured several notable singer-songwriters, who emphasized their poetry over music, and usually performed accompanying themselves by an acoustic guitar or piano.
- The New York Antifolk Festival is an annual music festival featuring anti-folk, indie rock, post-punk and indie pop bands and singer-songwriters.
- Most of the lineup featured singer-songwriters playing acoustic guitar or piano.
- Serbian rock scene featured several notable singer-songwriters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.