"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It featured tremolo effect guitar (played by Billy Strange ) and melancholy singing.
- During the final season, the concerts were replaced primarily by live performances featuring singing and dancing in front of the audience.
- That first concert featured the songs and singing of Andrew Ratshin, who grew up in Tarrytown.
- DuBarry scenes, unlike the play, featured very little singing.
- The album will also feature Sovereign singing; she explained, saying:
- Most of these award ceremonies are lavishly staged spectacles, featuring singing, dancing, and numerous celebrities.
- Opening night will feature a parade, choral singing and fireworks, leading up to the traditional flipping of the switch that turns on the lights and displays.
- The video also features Black singing on that same beach.
- Of course, like those who once felt amplification was too artificial, some people still hold dear the notion that concerts should feature only live singing.
- Numerous other bands in the genre are known to feature both extreme vocals and clean singing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.