"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It features fourteen classic Christmas songs and carols, but sung completely in French.
- It features carols sung by the famous Choir of King's College, Cambridge.
- The program, "Wolcum Yule," featuring Celtic and British songs and carols old and new, has also just been released on CD by Harmonia Mundi France.
- Weston Christmas concert featuring Spanish carols, presented by church choir, harp and guitar.
- It features Daniel Pinkham's glorious Christmas Cantata and favorite carols from around the world.
- All services will feature excerpts from Handel's "Messiah" as well as carols.
- Candlelight service featuring readings and contemporary carols.
- "Holiday Harmonies," featuring traditional and contemporary carols; Brooklyn Youth Chorus; Dianne Berkun, music director.
- A short tour with The Carnival Band in November and December, featuring carols and seasonal music, has become a regular fixture for Prior in recent years.
- Another, more contemplative style appeared in "The Nativity" (2000), featuring historic Czech carols from folk collections and hymnals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.