"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not time wasted, because it had to be this way.
- Meanwhile, time was wasting and a great deal needed doing.
- Time was wasting, and he wanted to get on with the hunt.
- With too much money, time and talent wasted on it.
- We should not hesitate any longer; too much time has already wasted.
- Why waste the time and expose himself to potential danger?
- She didn't have time to waste worrying about it, anyway.
- They had a long distance to travel across the ice plate, and no time at all to waste.
- Time was wasting, and the margin for error with it He stood.
- But that was not nearly enough, and time was wasting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.