"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still, from 1999 through 2001, response times were longer than 10 minutes.
- Fire officials said response times were still below the national average of six minutes.
- The response time to control room calls has been brought down to 3-4 minutes.
- He is trying to cut the response time to 911 calls.
- The average response time for the department is under 4 minutes.
- The response time for most is between 15 minutes and four hours.
- The average response time was reduced from 5.8 to 3.81 minutes.
- There the response time is often less than a minute.
- We have the resources available to reduce the response time now.
- After this point there was no further significant increase in response time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.