"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It however never entered production due to a lack of interest at the time.
- Two different congregations are not allowed to enter at the same time, however, because they always fight.
- Note, it is not possible to read some modules and enter others at the same time.
- "Did she enter your mind at the same time as she bit you?"
- Some officials now suggest that all 10 states might not enter the Union at the same time.
- The room was too small for the three of them to enter at the same time.
- They both entered a corridor at the same time, she going one way, he the other.
- It was not easy for women to enter the architecture profession at the time.
- She was just entering college at the time, and could have made her own choice.
- As a result, two processes can enter the critical section at the same time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.