"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People eat too much because, in that long-ago time, they never knew when the next meal might come along.
- Like so much of what finally surfaces in show business, the idea was born in the mists of long-ago time.
- And then it came clearer to her, combining with memories of a long-ago time in a faraway place.
- But the evil that came to the forest in those long-ago times was great, one that threatened its very fabric.
- Still, not since those long-ago times had such a thing as ambush ever happened to a Thorin border patrol.
- I tried to remember if I'd ever walked those roads before, in a long-ago time and place.
- Had you plummeted down through the clouds in that long-ago time, the surface would have been nearly uniform and featureless.
- Make me feel what it was like: the sounds, the smells, the whole flavor of the long-ago times.
- It reminded her of good times, long-ago times.
- Whoever had selected the hundred thousand in that long-ago time had done well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.