"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We don't want the budget to be balanced in the same way for time immemorial."
- We always feel we've been in that part of the country since time immemorial.
- Since time immemorial, songs have been passed on by word of mouth.
- Since time immemorial, leaders in this part of the world have held power until they died or were forced out.
- Beauty has been good business since time immemorial and still is.
- They have been used for human navigation since time immemorial.
- "This place has been in their charge since time immemorial."
- By and large, the same rules had existed since time immemorial.
- It is said to be based on some legend out of immemorial time.
- Since time immemorial, we have been searching for a place to call home, along with security and peace.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.