"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The most important building material, from early prehistoric times and well into the 20th century, was wood.
- The land had already been settled in prehistoric times, of course.
- Instead, it ends up taking them away back to the prehistoric times.
- The area was settled in prehistoric times, more than 30,000 years ago.
- The land has been used by humans since prehistoric times.
- The series works back from the modern day to prehistoric times to explain the valley's history.
- The route through the pass has been used since prehistoric times.
- But the area has clearly been a popular settlement since prehistoric times.
- Since prehistoric times, people have wanted to take to the skies.
- The human figure has been the subject of drawings since prehistoric times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.