"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What's missing here is a sense of real, historical time.
- Even in Game terms, he had not survived very far beyond his own historical time.
- Nor have they ever had these species in recent historical times.
- The pilgrimage has also been a subject of art since historical times.
- Many species have been introduced to Britain during historical times.
- It would stay so for the larger part of recorded historical times.
- I don't want to go back to their preferred historical times.
- Losing his touch, as he moves forward in historical time.
- In rural areas, and historical times, access to nature has not been a problem.
- This huge demographic change took place in recent historical times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.