"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rock art evidence suggests that they had done so in pre-historic times.
- But there have been people living here since pre-historic times.
- This area was an ancient city, dating back to pre-historic times.
- The area has been occupied by man since pre-historic times.
- In pre-historic times, the area was a huge lake, of which only three small lakes remain today.
- Magnetism as a property of matter has been known since pre-historic times.
- There are several archaeological sites of the origins in the pre-historic times also.
- Caves dating back to pre-historic times can be found all over the mountain.
- Mining of stone and metal has been done since pre-historic times.
- Since pre-historic times, people have painted the inside walls of their houses to make them look attractive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.