"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Baggio scored again in extra time to send Nigeria home.
- After regular time, the score was 1-1, and no goals were scored in extra time.
- The first 90 minutes ended in a 1-1 draw, and no goals were scored in extra time.
- Barcelona scored 2-1 in added time and won the game.
- Charlie George scored a dramatic winner late in extra time.
- He nearly scored a golden goal in extra time but his shot from inside the box was unfortunately denied by the post.
- In the first of these, 1975, he scored 158 against Oxford, and in quick time.
- Five judges scored the fighters in real time and the boxer with the most points at the end was the winner.
- Their manager thought they could not win but they then scored twice in added time to be champions.
- Stamps came close to scoring in regular time but the ball burst as he shot, making it easier to save.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.